What Makes our Concrete Pumping Services Stand Apart?
- We have many years of experience in the Dallas, Fort Worth concrete construction market
- In most cases, we can adjust our concrete pumping schedule to meet your scheduled concrete delivery times from local concrete plants.
- We save you money. Concrete line pumping trucks are considerably cheaper compared to large boom trucks.
- We save you time. We can typically empty a cement truck in about 20 minutes.
- We are Family owned and operated. We were born and raised in the Dallas concrete construction market.
(214) 273-4733 Or send us an email
Make an Enquiry
Faster Concrete Placement
Speed of the pour is always an important factor when it comes to any-sized construction project. One of the many benefits of concrete pumping is that it is a faster way to place concrete over more traditional methods. Faster placement means you’re able to stay within any deadlines and you can use just the one piece of equipment to complete one concrete pour. When concrete pumping isn’t used,smaller equipment may have to be moved around to different spots to finish off one pour.
Numbers Speak for Themselves
With concrete pumping, less water is needed than with other methods. This means that when the concrete is placed it won’t shrink and crack at all and it will maintain its strength. It kind of goes without saying how important it is for concrete to be strong and secure over time.
Concrete pumping is a more efficient way of pouring concrete, using a machine to transfer liquid concrete.There are two basic types of pumps that are used, concrete ‘boom pump’ and the other is commonly called a concrete ‘line pump’ or concrete trailer pump.
Concrete pumping results in a more stable end product,which means the safety level of your project is higher and the durability is also higher. For the customer, a more durable concrete product means you won’t have to pay for maintenance or a brand new pour for a longer period of time, which is going to save money.
What Is Concrete Pumping?
The boom pump uses a remote controlled robotic arm to place concrete where it needs to go, and they’re often used in large construction projects. Concrete boom pumps are able to pump concrete at high volumes and are extremely accurate, which is why they are used for larger projects.The line pump uses flexible or steel hoses attached to the outlet of the concrete pump and linked together to wherever the concrete needs to go. This type of pump is usually used for interiors where concrete boom trucks can’t get to. Concrete line pumps are also better suited for smaller jobs like swimming pools, ground slabs and sidewalks.